Tuesday 3 May 2011

Enterprise Task 5 - The Proposed Position Statement



1. Id like to start with the fact that I an easy going chap that is open to any idea...no matter how farfetched it might seem at the time.

2. I am more than confident when it come to using the software Adobe illustrator. I taught this to myself when I was studying my B-TEC and it something that will always be a part of my design production.

3.  Confident when using Adobe after Effects although I am very eager to learn more as motion graphics is something that I would like to pursue.

4. I am a strong illustrator and have been developing my own style for a while now. My strengths lie within the Sci - Fi field. Space ships and stuff!

5. Logo development is another area of design that  am confident in. Corporate Branding is something that has always interested me and I would like to use the skills that I have learnt on the course to pursue this.

6. Over the past 2 years I have been learning the Japanese language. Visiting the country is in my immediate plans for the future. I have been using a lot of Japanese script in my design work and feel that it has opened another dimension of design for me.

7. I am a good people person and am confident in groups. This course has taught me the importance of collaborating and I feel i have attained sufficient skills when it come to criticising work and bouncing ideas of other people.

8. I have also gained skills in page layout which I could confidently use in a design position

9. I Believe I am confident and enthusiastic.

10. I am a passionate young man with an eye for design who believes the world would be lost without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment