Tuesday 29 March 2011

Box Head Design









What struck me about this design is the way that it has been photographed. The many fold in the design bring a lot of tone and depth to the photos making it more appealing to the viewer.

This something that I will definitely try to achieve when it comes to photographing my work for the mails shots.


This logo in my opinion is one of the best pieces of design I have seen. It is a complicated design that lies within a very simple circle that lays on a gray card stock. The choice of red compliments it completely. I would pay good money for this logo.


Another very simplistic design. The dots are quite concentrated in number making the outside of the design seem a little cluttered in my eyes. However my eyes are fixed on the text which is obviously what is intended to happen.


Another piece of very classy simplistic design. The stamp is very classy and effective when used in print like this. The minimalist stamp also compliments this very well and give the design a good hand rendered finish.


This design is very simple but at the same time very effective at keeping the viewers eyes locked on the information the design in displaying.


In my opinion this is a very lovely piece of print. The type face has been kept to a more traditional style with a serif which works well with the textures that make up the two tone background.



This design is something that I find very interesting. The subtle gradient is something that I have always loved in design and I also think the minimalist approach to the out side of the design makes the image stand out, whilst not losing focus on the centre design.


We Are Boxhead

We are Boxhead are a graphic design studio that is based in leeds. They are a company that are capable of producing work for clients on a range of mediums, including moving image and online and interactive design.

Symbols
Print
Moving Image
Online & Interactive
Process
Clients Include

90+ ministries, Bad Sneakers, Catherine Rayner, Field Interpretor Training, Hamara, Hardwicks, Imperial College London, Intro, Manvs machine, More Than Desserts, Mosaic.

Contact Information

hello@box-head.co.uk
+44(0)1138151448

Studio Address

Box-head*
Round Factory
Media Centre
Foundry Street
Leeds
LS11 5QP

No comments:

Post a Comment