Monday 10 May 2010

What Describes you as a Designer

Which words describe you best as an individual?

Passive
Vocal
Determined

Which words best describe your approach to life?

Passive
Confident
Reflective
Laid back

What do you want to become?

I hope to become a more confident and skilled designer who has attained many skills and who can also put them to good use within the industry. I would love to work somewhere within the music industry or the Sci - Fi industry and then maybe go into freelance work when I have gained some years of experience.

What qualities do you look for in other people?

Humour
Flexibility
Professionalism

List 10 things that you have learnt on this course.

1. Do not leave work to the last minute.
2. Make sure that you spread your time over projects wisely.
3. Do not get caught up thinking about 1 idea. Throw down as many as possible.
4. You cant leave blogging until the last minute.
5. I have learnt the importance of listening to others.
6. I have learnt how to criticise peoples work more effectively.
7. Always back up your work.
8. Some of the best work in create by mixing hand rendered work with digital work.
9. Try out new styles and different ways of working.
10. drink a lot of water to keep your brain active.

List 10 things that you want to learn?

1. I would like to be more proficient in photoshop.
2. I would like to learn how to create motion graphics.
3. I would like to work more closely with light.
4. I would like to learn how to draw things more 3D.
5. I would like to learn how to draw manga.
6. I would like to learn how to create storyboards.
7. I would like to learn how to create more 3d objects.
8. I would like to learn how to focus my attention more.
9. I would like to learn more about Japanese graphic design.
10. I would like to learn how to speak Japanese

What words express your visions as a designer?

Creative
futuristic
Light
Clean

What do you want your work to do?

I would like my work to inspire people. I would like it to make peoples imaginations flow beyond the bounds and the way we see the world today.

1 comment:

  1. josh-you need to make friends with your blog and spend more time with it!! where are the notes made from the PPD tutorials with John and I last year-your concerns about work exp,who you want to contact etc? see you tomorrow for catch up and hopefully you are more organised than this appears.

    ReplyDelete