Tuesday 4 October 2011

Summer Freelance Work - Lotus Exige S Project


Unfortunately over the summer I was not able to obtain any placements. I did, however, manage to get some freelance work.

I was contacted by someone who had recently made an order on a brand new Lotus Exige S sports car. They wanted me to design the vinyl graphics on the car in preparation for amateur racing events that it was going to undertake. The purpose of the vinyl is to protect the car from chips and to make it look good aesthetically.

Initially I thought that I would not have been able to complete the brief as I was returning to university, but I quickly realised that I would be able to include this as one of my 4 briefs or certainly as a part of one.

The client would like all the specs by November so I would like this to be the second brief I undertake for this module.

I will keep my this blog up to date with any of the interactions I have with the client.






No comments:

Post a Comment